If you’re a cat lover, I welcome you! As I’m so busy with my vet business during the day, I often find that I can’t dedicate as much time as I’d like to this blog. I do love writing about cats (well, my cats anyway) but by the time I get home from work… you know the drift! I’m too exhausted.
If you’re a cat lover and blogger, and want to contribute to my blog, please do contact me.
I welcome you to pitch me any cat-related topics.
What I’d like to publish more of on my blog:
- Tips about Cat care
- Cat breed information
- Your personal pet stories
- Anything else that is cat related!
I’d like you to follow the guidelines below.
- Your article has to be original and not published anywhere else before!
- Basic decent grammar and spelling
- You may include your thoughts, personal beliefs when it comes to animals/cats. But please, nothing offensive or even defamatory!
- Feel free to include a little introduction of yourself and your blog. You may talk about your cat as well.
- Please include a photo. Whether it’s a real photo of yourself/your cat or a stock photo that is related. It doesn’t matter but please do include a photo. Afterall, no one wants to just read a bunch of words!
- If possible, please keep your article pretty detailed. And that means above 800 words at least!
Good to go?
Email: me (at) heathermattoon.com